Monday, September 17, 2007

Professor delivers one last lesson before he dies

Are you Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams?
clipped from blogs.usatoday.com

This lecture will be broadcast via the Internet at 4:30 p.m. ET. Here's how it's described on the school's website: Almost all of us have childhood dreams: for example, being an astronaut, or making movies or video games for a living. Sadly, most people don't achieve theirs, and I think that's a shame. I had several specific childhood dreams, and I've actually achieved most of them. More importantly, I have found ways, in particular the creation (with Don Marinelli), of CMU's Entertainment Technology Center (http://www.etc.cmu.edu/), of helping many young people actually *achieve* their childhood dreams. This talk will discuss how I achieved my childhood dreams (being in zero gravity, designing theme park rides for Disney, and a few others), and will contain realistic advice on how *you* can live your life so that you can make your childhood dreams come true, too.

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment